The piston uses PTFE, which is anti-corrosion and anti-high temperature. Taper piston is conducive to eliminate and bubbles and reduces residue. The pushrod has high end technology and mirror craft polish. The cylinder is high borosilicate glass of the body is anti-strong acid and alkali, anti-corrosion, and anti-hight temperature. Suitable for both air and liquid.
1. Clean the glass syringe immediately after use
Cleaning process: 50g/l NaOH aqueous solution --- distilled water --- acetone and chloroform --- dry with a vacuum pump.
Ensure the needle core not to be stained and blocked from high boiling point material in the liquid. Do not use strong alkaline solution to wash it to prevent the glass tube and needle from being corroded and water&gas leakage.
2. Ensure correct operation and use carefully to ensure the needle and pushrod not be curved. Clean after usage and conserve into the box when unused.
3. The glass syringe is not suitable for absorb solution with rough floating substance and used under high temperature. 10-100ml syringe needles can be made it through with 0.1mm stainless steel wire when blocked, it cannot be burned by fire because it will make needles loss the puncture ability.
4. When high boiling sample liquid condense in the syringe, please don't pull the rod forcibly to avoid blocking or wearing. If it is found darkening (stainless steel oxide) inside the syringe, you can dip a few soap water on the stylet, then pull back and forth several times to remove it.
5. Before accurate analysis, adjust it with pure water first.