808nm Veterinary LLLT Machine Laser Therapy/Physiotherapy Pain Treatment
Veterinary Low level laser therapy (LLLT) had analgesic, vasodilatory and anti-inflammatory properties. It greatly enhanced the healing of accidental /surgical wounds and of minor skin burns. It gave rapid and excellent results in lesions of the skin, superficial tissues (subcutaneous tissue and periosteum) and superficial Trigger Points (TPs).
Veterinary laser (LLLT) When combined with a knowledge of the acupuncture (AP) system, LLLT was effective in treating myofascial syndromes in dogs and other animals.
Veterinary laser (LLLT) use for some idiopathic lameness in dogs and people, carpal swelling in horses and arthritic swelling of human finger joints.
- The treatment process is painless, non-invasive, no trauma, green and safe.
- Small in size, break through the characteristic of traditional technology products in bulky size.
- A, B double sided LCD, clear and intuitive in operator interface, easy to operate.
- The instrument handle is designed with hollow, easy to grasp, flexible in controlling.
- The streamlined appearance and the metallic probes
- Perfect combination of medical laser 808nm and home laser 650nm.
- Security and stability of home laser as well as the exact effect of medical laser.
- Creative systemic treatment mode of large surface exposure, nasal exposure and acupuncture point exposure to irradiation.
Our semiconductor laser devices are used by high quality imported laser head, which has the long life-span.
- Very stylish design,small in size,easy to carry and operate.
- Output Way: 2 Way (A + B)
- A Laser Power: 500mW
- B Laser Power: 500mW x 6
- B LED Powr: 200nW x 1
- TImer: 0-99m
- Pulse Modulation: 0-1000Hz
- Dimension (mm): 350x260x110
- Weight: 5Kg
- Electrical Input: AC110 or 230V