SonoTouch 20 is a portable digital ultrasonic diagnostic color system which offers full digital beam-former technology. Digital design has greatly improved image quality and thus aids confidence in accurate diagnoses.
SonoTouch 20 can be used with a variety of different probes. Major applications include ultrasound diagnostic examination of abdomen, cardiology, small parts and peripheral vascular. The system can provide complete clinic imaging under multiple imaging mode at real-time status. Ultrasound comes standard with 1-probe connector but convex, linear, micro-convex probe and all varied probes can be attached and utilized.
SonoTouch 20 offers easy-to-use touch interface resulting in a user-friendly and operational ultrasound.
Features of Chison Sonotouch 20Vet:
- Electronic linear scan
- Electronic convex scan
- B mode
- B/B mode
- 4B mode
- B/M mode
- M mode
- Color mode
- Convex probe C3: main frequency 3.5MHz; abdomen probe
- Convex probe V6: main frequency 6.0MHz; transvaginal probe
- Convex probe MC3: main frequency 3.0MHz; cardiac probe
- Convex probe MC6: main frequency6.0MHz; abdomen probe
- Linear probe L7M: main frequency7.5MHz; superficial probe (Standard configuration probe)
- Linear probe L7S: main frequency7.5MHz; superficial probe
- Linear probe R7: main frequency7.5MHz; transrectal probe
- Linear probe MC5V:main frequency5.0MHz; patient Micro-convex probe