KM47 Medical Handheld Portable Veterinary Patient Monitor Sub-System, Connect Bluetooth or USB to Screen
Used to monitor SPO2, heart rate, ECG, NIBP, temperature and respiration. Through serial port, USB or Bluetooth, the data can be transfer to PC or other smart devices. It is widely used in types of surgery in the pet emergency centers and pet hospitals.
Size: 240mm x 165mm x 50mm
Accessories: Reusable Temperature Probe, Disposable NIBP Cuff, IBP Cable, ECG Trunk Cable, Reusable SPO2 Sensor, AC Adapter
- Portable and light weight.
- With Dual mode Bluetooth.
- No screen, can connect PC and smart phone thru Bluetooth or RS232/TTL interface or USB.
- Multi-parameter: Blood pressure, Temperature, Pulse rate, SPO2, ECG, RESP.
- With the whole set of accessories: SPO2 sensor, ECG cable, NIBP Cuff, NIBP Tube, Temperature probe, power adapter Line.
- ECG 7 channels, 5 leads.