Color: 1.8" Color OLED display
- Small in volume、light in weight and convenient in carrying
- SpO2 value display,Pulse rate value display, bar graph display,Pulse waveform display
- With SpO2 value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage data can be uploaded to computers
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Connected with an external SPO2 probe.tongue probe
Details: Principle of the CMS60D-Vet Pulse scanner is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology,The Veterinary Pulse tester can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through animal's tongue or ear and so on.The product is suitable for being used in family,pet hospital and etc. (It is recommended to use the device when the animal is still.Display Mode: 1.8" Color OLED display. This monitor is designed for sports and aviation use only, and is not a medical device.