Cannulated Bone Drill offers strong host power. It is reliable and provides stable operation. Designed in line with the safety standards, this strong host power drill is compact and light weight, which reduces surgeons’ stress during long hour operations. It is suitable for K-wire, intramedullary nails and other operations. It is also suitable for high temperature sterilization.
- Maximum speed: 1,200rpm, stepless speed regulation, rotating in positive and negative direction for selection, stable operation
- Gripping drill bit of diameter 0.6-8mm
- Max. cannulated diameter: 4.5mm, suitable for K-wire, intramedullary nails and other operations
- Battery voltage: 14.4V
- Exempt from disinfection design
- 2 batteries
- Strong host power, conjoined closed cover
- Suitable for high temperature sterilization
We offer you high quality veterinary orthopedic bone drills and saws. We offer bone drills and saws at competitive prices and it is our goal to assist our customers in selecting the perfect product for their needs. Please contact us at 630-888-2888 with any questions that you have regarding our complete line of products. Call today and we can help you get the best deal for your dollar.