Veterinary 12" Patient Monitor
KM-12 animal patient monitor with specific vet software and accessories. Includes small cuffs, lingual SPo2 probe, and ECG with clips.
- One level menu, easy to use
- Parameters ECG/RESP, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP, Pulse Rate and IBP(optional)
- Maximum 720 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Arrhythmia analysis, ST calculation, Pace analysis
- Anti-ESU, anti- defibrillator
- Standard network interface, can connect to central monitor system
- Screen 12" TFT,
- Resolution ratio 800x600, up to 12 waveform
- Weight 4 lbs
- Size 300x275x150mm
- Power supply 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Pmax=90VA Fuse T1.5A
- Battery 2.6 Ah 12V rechargeable battery
- Operating time after full charge is more than 1 hour.
- Operating time after first low battery alarm will be about 5 minutes.
- Charging time less than six hours.
- Plumic acid battery
- Anesthesia depth