High Performance & Reliable Veterinary Bone Drill
Cannulated Electric Drill M-06 is designed in line with the safety standards, this reliable performance drill is compact and lightweight, which reduces surgeons’ stress during long hour operations. It features a quick coupling connector to change any drill bit or tools with ease. This strong host power drill provides stable operation. It is suitable for high-temperature sterilization.
- Maximum speed: 1,200rpm, stepless speed regulation, rotating in positive and negative direction for selection, stable operation
- Can be connected to any brand medullary cavity acetabular reamer and acetabular sander
- Compatible with any connectors and special drill bits
- Max. cannulated diameter: 4.5mm, suitable for K-wire, intramedullary nails and other operations
- Battery voltage: 14.4V
- Exempt from disinfection design
- 2 Lithium-Ion batteries
- Strong host power, conjoined closed cover
- Suitable for high-temperature sterilization
We offer you high quality veterinary orthopedic bone drills and saws. We offer bone drills and saws at competitive prices and it is our goal to assist our customers in selecting the perfect product for their needs. Please contact us at 630-888-2888 with any questions that you have regarding our complete line of products. Call today and we can help you get the best deal for your dollar.