Cannulated Electric Drill offers performance and reliability. Designed in line with the safety standards, this reliable performance drill is compact and light weight, which reduces surgeons’ stress during long hour operations. This strong host power drill provides stable operation. It is suitable for high temperature sterilization.
- Maximum speed: 1,200rpm, stepless speed regulation, rotating in positive and negative direction for selection, stable operation
- Any connectors are ok, equipped with special drill bits are also ok
- Max. cannulated diameter: 4.5mm, suitable for K-wire, intramedullary nails and other operations
- Battery voltage: 14.4V
- Exempt from disinfection design
- 2 batteries
- Strong host power, conjoined closed cover
- Suitable for high temperature sterilization
We offer you high quality veterinary orthopedic bone drills and saws. We offer bone drills and saws at competitive prices and it is our goal to assist our customers in selecting the perfect product for their needs. Please contact us at 630-888-2888 with any questions that you have regarding our complete line of products. Call today and we can help you get the best deal for your dollar.