Veterinary Multi-Parameter Capnograph Meter with Mainstream CO2
Highly portable CO2 monitor provides multi-parameter solutions for veterinary offices, emergency medicine, and mobile use.
An ideal solution for veterinary clinicians who need reliable, multi-parameter monitoring in any environment. Weighing less than 10 ounces, fits into the palm of your hand, allowing you to take the device anywhere.
Easily measure SpO2, EtCO2, PR, with the unit’s intuitive interface. Large, easy-to-press keys and a clear color LCD display allow clinicians to easily access information and make a care plan accordingly. Manage patient information with the monitor’s extensive data storage capacity.
- 2.8'' high-resolution color LCD display
- High accuracy and reliable performance
- 120 hours of record storage
- Audible and visual alarm signals
- Convenient clinic operation
- Compact design for carrying and handling
- Low power consumption and up to 20 hours of continuous operation
- High-resolution backlight LCD display
- Display SpO2, pulse rate
- Battery-low indicator
- Veterinary special SpO2 sensor
- Main unit
- Vet SpO2 Sensor
- Mainstream ETCO2 Sensor
- Big Airway Adapter
- Small Airway Adapter
- Adapter Cable
- Hanging Strap