How the System Works:
The transmitter connecting to the buried boundary wire transmits a harmless radio signal via the wire. When your dog approaches the perimeter, the receiver collar will begin the correction process by beeping and shocking, the collar will increase the static shock level until the dog returns within the boundary.
- Training Modes for Shock, Vibration, Tone
- Extra thick 0.5mm 24 gauge 500 feet wire
- Variable Field Width Control - adjust the power level of the wire broadcasting signal strength.
- Boundary Control Switch - 3 different modes to control the output power of the entire system depending on on the total wire length.
- Wire Break Indicator - Whenever the buried wire breaks, a loud alarm will sound with flashing red light on the transmitter.
- Speed Detect Anti-Run Through - The faster your dog is approaching, the quicker the shock level increases.
- Built-in Fuse Lightning Protection - Protects the transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes.
- Water resistant and rain proof receiver collar.
Up to 10 Acres, Optional to expand up to 10 dogs
Standard Packaging Included: ( For 1 Dog )
- 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1 x Power plug ( Can be UK, EU, US, AU plug )
- 1 x Adjustable collar receiver with five progressive levels of correction
- 1 x USB Cable for collar
- 1 x 300 meters boundary wire
- 2 x Extra metal contact points
- 20 x Training flags
- 1 x Test Light
- 1 x Operating and Training Guide
Training Your Dog:
It is essential to train your dog for this system to work.
Spend 15 minutes each day for about 3 weeks to teach your dog where the boundary is and that he should come back to the safe zone to stop the static shock.
Place the flags (included) on the perimeter so both you and your dogs know where the boundary is, this will drastically help with the training.
It is recommended to not have your dog wear the collar for longer than 12 consecutive hours and test the collar each time before you place it on your dog.