Handheld CO2 and Respiratory Monitor
All Accessories Included
Veterinary, OR, ICU, clinic, and family healthcare. Continuous working time of six hours, 24 hours standby time, and 96-hour historical data replay on PC. All accessories included with purchase.
- Small, compact and portable
- Sidestream EtCO2
- User-friendly design and function keys
- 2.8" colorful LCD screen and Li-battery
- Compensation including barometer pressure, oxygen, N2O and anesthetic gas
- Sample Rate 50 mL/min, ± 10mL/min. micro stream
- Principle of Operation: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) single beam optics, dual wavelength, no moving parts
- Initialization Time: Capnogram displayed in less than 5 seconds Reaching full specifications within 5 minutes.
- CO2 Measure Range:
- 0 - 114 mmHg, 0 - 15% 0 - 15.2kPa
- CO2 Resolution:
- 0.1 mmHg 0 to 50 mmHg
- 0.25 mmHg 50 to 114 mmHg
- CO2 Accuracy:
- 0 - 40 mmHg ± 2mmHg
- 40 - 114 mmHg ± 5% of reading
Respiratory Rate Range: 2 to 120 Breaths Per Minute (BPM)
- Accuracy: ±1 breath
- Calibration: No routine user calibration required
- Compensation: Automatic Barometer Pressure 400 - 800 mmHg.
- User selectable O2 / N2O compensation.
- Temperature and Humidity Operating: 0 to 50 degree Celsius, 10 to 90% RH, non condensing
- Storage: -40 to 70 degree Celsius, < 90% RH, non condensing Data Output
- CO2 gas concentration (mm Hg), End-tidal CO2, Inspired CO2, Res