Veterinary Canine Dog Digital Three Channels Small Size ECG System Clinic Use KM-ECG300G
An Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, AC/DC, selecting any rhythm lead, case database management.
- Color TFT displays 3/6/12-lead ECG waveform and work state in a screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Synchronously collect up to 12-lead ECG signal, the powerful digital filter provides a signal or combined filter mode, such as baseline filter, AC filter, and ECG filter, which helps eliminate interference and obtain higher quality ECG easily.
- Designed with several auto-print modes and flexible manual print mode; waveform length to be printed can be adjusted and with the function of time print, which meets different requirements.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto- diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which helps read ECG.
- AC and DC are optional, in optimal DC state, the built-in rechargeable lithium battery can continuously work for 10-hours, print up to 3-hour and 260-ECG, which meets the requirements for visiting at home and examination.
- Built-in memorizer can store up to 1000 cases, which is convenient for the doctor to review case and statistic.
- Optional 13 interface languages and reports, such as English, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Kazakhstan, Russian, which meets different requirements.
- Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Lead: standard 12-lead
- Input mode: Floating, defibrillation protection, and pacemaker pulse rejection circuit.
- Patient leak current: <10µA
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- A/D conversion: 12bit
Frequency response: 0.05Hz~150Hz (-3dB~+0.4db)
Time constant: ≥3.2s
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB (Add filter)
Polarization voltage: ±500mV
- Noise level: ≤15µVp-p
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- AC Filter: 50Hz/60Hz(≥20dB)
- Recording mode: Thermal printing system (8dots/mm)
- Specification for recording paper: 80mm(W)x20m(L), high-speed thermal paper
- Sensitivity: 2.5mm/mV, 5mm/mV, 10mm/mV, 20mm/mV,40mm/mV, auto
- Paper speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Power supply:
- AC: 100~240V, 50/60MHz
- DC: 7.4V, 3700mAh lithium battery
- Fuse specification: two AC time-delay fuses, T1.6AL250V
- Dimension: 315mm(L)x215mm(W)x77mm(H)Net weight: 1.6kg
- Lead Cable ( 1Set)
- Veterinary ECG Clip ( 1Set)
- Thermal Recording Paper (1Set)
- Power Cord (1)
- Grounding Wire (1)
- User Manual (1)
ECG-Sync software, connect with PC by USB2.0 interface to form a ECG workstation, collect real-time data to the software for analyzing and printing the report, and archives stored in ECG can be uploaded to PC. Optional analysis functions for frequency domain ECG, high-frequency ECG, QT dispersion and HRV.