Portable Veterinary Patient Monitor with Pulse Rate Oximeter, SpO2, NIBP, ETCO2
The Desktop oxygen meter/Table-top pulse oximeter /Vital Signs monitor can monitor blood oxygen saturation (SPO2), noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), carbon dioxide (ETCO2), and other major parameters. It integrates the function of the parameter measurement module, display, and records output into a compact, portable desktop oximeter. Its built-in battery provides convenience for patient transshipment, and a clear display of waveforms and all monitoring parameters in its high-resolution display.
- 4.3-inch high-precision color TFT display, continuous adjustable brightness.
- Lightweight and compact, very portable to carry during patient transportation.
- Built-in high capacity battery for long time operation.
- Review trend data at any time for any patient.
- 3-level visual/audio alarms and alarm events can be stored and reviewed.
- High capacity storage, power-off data protection.
Parameters: SpO2 and Pulse Rate, ETCO2 and NIBP
Three Displaying Modes.
- AC power adapter;
- lithium battery.
- Range: 0%-100%.
- Accuracy: ±2% at 70-100%;<70%, undefined.
- Range: 30-250bpm.
- Accuracy: ±2bpm at 30-250bpm.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 45°c
- Storage Temp.: -20 to +60°c
- Relative Humidity: 30 to 95%(Operating), 10 to 95%(Storage)