Quality and High-Speed Bone Drill
Designed in line with the safety standards, the small electric drill instrument finds wide application in orthopedic surgeries. This reliable performance drill is compact and lightweight, which reduces surgeons’ stress during long hours of operations.
Being lightweight, it is suitable for hand, foot and frontal cheeks surgical operation. It is also suitable for high-temperature sterilization.
- Maximum speed: 1200rpm, stepless speed regulation, rotating in positive and negative direction for selection, stable operation
- Gripping drilling bit diameter: 0.4-4mm
- Battery voltage: 7.2V; free from disinfection; 2 batteries.
- Reliable performance; lightweight; suitable for hand, foot, frontal plane surgical operation
- Strong host power, conjoined closed cover
- Suitable for high-temperature sterilization