KM63 SmartWave Portable Equine Veterinary Shock Wave Therapy Equipment for Horse
SmartWave adopts extra-corporal shockwave therapy (ESWT), which is a method for the treatment of superficial orthopedic disorders developed over the past 20 years. The extreme method of using bundled sound waves with high intensity was selected because the mechanical/acoustic waves of force can be focused at a defined point with a parabolic reflector to ensure that stress limits are not exceeded in the remaining tissue. The penetrating depth can reach 0 - 60mm.
The veterinary shockwave therapy machine is widely used in vet. clinic, racehorse training center, also for home horse use. It's active and easy to operate. SmartWave is in light weight, less than 3Kg, packed in alloy metal hand case. It's easy to move and protects the machine as well.
- Power Consumption: 100 / 240 VAC / 50/60 Hz,
- Technology: Compressor free ballistic radial shockwave therapy-system with electromagnetic generator
- Power Energy Levels: 4 selectable preset values : 10 - 190 mJ (at 16 Hz max.120 mJ)
- Measured and established in comparison laboratory: equivalent to 0.25 to 5 Bar
- Modes: Frequencies from 1 to 22 Hz 3 Burst modes
- Programs: 7 preset programs, adjustable
- Protocols: More than 38 illustrated preset treatment recommendations
- Controls: Color touch-screen for all software operations
- Rotary control for Energy level and for frequency
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthritis.
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles..