At Keebomed, Inc. we are an exclusive seller of SonoScape A6V for the United States and Canada. It is our best B/W portable ultrasound machine at an affordable price and provides the best deal for large animal exams and mixed practice. Very popular among veterinarians.
Professional veterinary software: Canine, Feline, Bovine, Equine, Ovine. Reliable vet design has a strengthened case, anti-dust, and anti-splash control panel. It is easy to carry with the built in handle and weighs around 12 lbs or 6kgs. FDA approved for use in USA. A6V comes with a full two year warranty on unit and probe.
Has great customer reviews. "Amazing image quality, straight forward controls, very impressed!" Buyer: gerrost; "Great seller. Super fast shipment item exactly as described. A++++++ transaction" Buyer: agr643frat
Reasons why its the best:
1. SonoScape is a famous brand name ultrasound. Very popular all over the world because it produces excellent image quality that meets the needs of many doctors.
2. The Veterinary Rectal probe (Model # L761V) is unique in many ways and has features that other rectal probes do not have:
It has a High Frequency of 4-12MHz and a lens size of 70mm. Experienced sonographers know the importance of having a long lens and high frequency because of the high quality imaging it will produce. There is not another ultrasound on the market that features a rectal probe with such a high frequency. Even though there are some ultrasounds with a rectal probe that goes up to 10MHz, the downside is that the lens is sacrificed in size to 50mm or 55mm. Some ultrasounds do a have rectal probe with lens size of 70mm, but with an adjustable frequency of only 5.5/6.5/7.5MHz. To make rectal probe with high frequency and long lens 70mm is difficult, and only SonoScape has accomplished this.
The rectal probe has 128 Elements, which is also important for clear images. Most of the ultrasounds on the market have a rectal probe with only 80 elements.
The Cord is 10 Feet in length. Most other rectal probes from other manufacturers are only 7 feet in length.
This probe has frequency 5-9MHz. Most probes have a frequency only up to 8MHz.
The C612 probe has a very wide angle and is good for examinations of all sizes of dogs and cats.
The probe is also very small and lightweight and works well even with the smallest animals.
4. Unique Convex probe (Model # C351):This probe penetrates very deep up to 350mm. Other ultrasounds have convex probes that only penetrate up to 250mm). Depth is very important for checking bigger animals, such as larger goats, sheep, pigs, and even horses. There is not another convex probe on the market today that works better for horses then the C351 convex probe.
5. Large 12" Adjustable LCD screen: The LCD screen is much better than a CRT screen found on many other ultrasounds. It will produce a better image quality and it is also lighter in weight. The angle is also adjustable from 0-30˚ allowing for a better view of the screen.
6. Images are displayed largely, using most of the screen, making it very easy to work with. There are ultrasounds with 12" screen but the image is only displayed on half of the screen, which will produce an image similar to having a 10" screen.)
7. The machine has 32 Channels, which improves the image quality. Most ultrasounds with A comparable low price have 16 Channels and some have 24.
8. Sonoscape A6V comes with carrying bag on wheels standard. Retail price is $300. Most other ultrasounds have carrying bags as options at an additional cost.
9. Sonoscape A6V comes with a built in Lithium Ion battery. For other ultrasound models a battery it is optional and costs from $300-$500 extra.
10. DICOM is also included in the standard configuration. For many models DICOM is optional and costs an extra $500.
11. A6V is lightweight; it weighs only 12LBs making it easy to carry.
12. Sonoscape A6V comes with two probe connectors standard. For many other ultrasounds a second connector is optional and costs $300).
13. A6V supports many laser printers. Many models do not accept laser printers, which is very important since laser printers can be very affordable around $100-$150.
Two probe connectors that are selectable via keyboard or hot swap
Net weight: Approx 6kg (without probe)
Built-in Linux system
Full digital beam former
High resolution 12" LCD adjustable position monitor with anti glare design with image on the full screen
The back-lit operator panel is ergonomically designed for comfortable & efficient ease of use even in dark room
Built-in storage & archive for doctor's later review, making the analysis easier
Clipboard functions for quick image capture or review
Cine Memory, Image memory, storage image
Measurable 8-steps TGC continuously adjustable 5 frequency selection for each probe, working frequency from 2.0MHz to 12.0MHz (probe depending)
A Best Selling Digital Compact at Great Value! Demo model was working few hours, only few left with Rectal linear probe.
Chison 8300Vet Ultrasound is a quality digital compact machine that has sold for a long time with excellent customer reviews. Best for equine and bovine diagnostic reproduction and pet ultrasound examination!
Has great customer reviews. "As desribed, thank you!" Buyer: pnhsavvy12.
-Comes with Probe of your choice: Rectal, Convex, Micro Convex, Linear Array -Optional two Probes of choice -Two year warranty -Wide Applications and Special Software for VET -Back-lit ergonomic keyboard for good visibility in dark room -Neat and Clean keyboard, easy to remember
Canine: GS, CRL, HD, BD
Feline: HD, BD
Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
Electric Convex, Electronic Linear, Electronic micro-convex
Delivers Imaging Performance Well Beyond Other Systems In Same Price Category!
Chison 9300Vet is an upgrade from the 8300Vet with better performances. The 9300Vet is a high end black and white diagnostic ultrasound system. It is an effective tool for a wide variety of clinical specialties, including MSK, Anesthesia, OB/GYN, urology and more.
Order with KeeboVet for a two year warranty and probe of your choice today!
Simple to operate
Innovative workflow solutions such as minimized soft-key entry, one-key image storage, 8 TGC slide control and an internal hard drive for data storage.
Plus, an available internal battery and vehicle power adaptor allow you to use this system on the go.
Premium Image, Surprising Performance
Professional probes for Veterinary
Built-in lithium battery(re-chargeable from car)(Optional)