JSB-1200KV Infusion Pump
Quality Infusion pump provides high accuracy. It has 8 hours build in battery life at high capacity use. Eliminates false alarms with a unique design of drop sensor.
Has three work modes: drop counting control, volume control, and time control mode.
- Signal compatible with IV sets of any standard
- Eliminates false alarms
- 8 hours of built-in battery life
- Three work modes
- Special light for night operation
- Three levels of occlusion pressure
- Three levels of alarm volume
- Switch ml/h and drop/min freely
- Self-correcting occlusion alarm according to the soft hardness of the IV sets
- Waterproof and anti-sticking design drop detector
- Bolus function
Flow range: 1.0～99.9ml/h, 0.1ml/h increment, 100～1200ml/h, 1ml/h increment; or 1～400drops/min, 1 drop/min increment.
- Flow precision: ± 5%
Target Volume: 0～9999ml, 1ml increment
Time Limit Range: 1～1999min, 1min increment
- Purge Rate: 600 ml/h.
Bolus : Adjustable from 10～1200ml/h, in steps of 0.1ml/h (flow rate < 100ml/h) and 1ml/h(flow rate > 100ml/h)
- KVO rate : if the flow rate ≤10 ml/h, KVO is 1ml/h. Otherwise KVO is 3ml/h.
Power supply: AC100～240V, 50/60Hz, Internal Lithium-ion polymer battery: DC 11.1V, ≥1600mAh. The battery backup is approx. 8 hours (when using a, fully charged battery and running at 20 drops/min with any standard IV Set).
- Power consumption: ≤25VA
- Class: I
- Type: CF
- Size: 125mm × 125mm × 230mm
- Net weight: approx. 2.2kg
Operating condition: Ambient temperature: 5~40 degree C, Relative humidity: 20～90%
Storage condition: Ambient temperature: -10～55degree C Relative humidity : 10～90%.