For veterinarians who are planning to improve or maintain their work-flow, then SonoScape A6V is the right machine to purchase. This ultrasound system has set a new standard for the ultrasound applications in veterinary field. Mobility in scanning systems has become important as large machines are not easy to transport from one place to another. Also, small practitioners usually do not have budget or space to hire a full-time technician.
A6V is a hand carried ultrasound (HCU) which has made diagnosis much more reliable and efficient. You would not find it difficult to operate and delivers high performance. Lightweight makes it extremely easy to maneuver and has proved to be a valuable tool in veterinary field with its powerful imaging. After using this machine, you would find that it takes little time in scanning process which is very crucial in cases of emergencies.
The ergonomic design of SonoScape A6V helps you to get scans easily and comfortably even in difficult scanning positions. This Black & White portable ultrasound is widely used to conduct diagnosis of liver, kidney, abdomen, vessel guidance, ob/gyn, and for biopsies. This system is quite strong as it has 10 different biopsy angles, dual imaging, multi-focal zones, chroma and a number of other automatic functions. Some features of SonoScape A6V are:
- 12-inch LCD monitor with adjustable position and has an anti-glare design.
- Anti-splash, anti-dust and a three-meter probe cable makes it perfect for veterinary uses.
- Full digital beam former, Imaging mode: Tissue harmonic imaging, B, B+B, B+M, M,4B
- Comes with professional veterinary software used for Feline, Equine, Bovine, Ovine, and Canine etc.
- Comes with specific veterinary transducers like high frequency phased array, high frequency micro-convex and endocavity.
- Back-lit operating panel is efficient and easy to use even in dark room.
- USB storage, AVI/JPEG, PDF report, DICOM 3.0, etc. provides high Document capacity.
- Two probe connectors, shortcut key, one button optimization, integrated workstation.