There are numerous equipment available in the market meant solely for the medical and healthcare industry. They are manufactured under high quality and strict guidelines to meet the need of the industry both professionally and economically, but to get ultrasound accessories for detecting various diseases though is among the significant ones.
There are a varied range of ultrasound machines and accessories available today. The hospitals and medical centres purchase them, as per their budget and convenience. The main accessories in ultrasound facility are sonography chairs, foot controller, IV pole, articulating scanning arm board, paper dispenser, folding side rails, head extension and retractable stirrups. Now let’s have a look on the way these table accessories perform to accelerate the different kinds of ultrasound jobs done, depending on the types of disease diagnosis.
- A sonographic chair is not meant for the patient, rather the operator, who does sonography. It’s for better alignment of the skeleton and helps the sonographer sit at proper height and shape to avoid cramps or other discomfort, while sitting and performing his job for long hours.
- The IV pole is usually made of stainless steel and the height is also adjustable, depending on the bed height. It is mountable on both sides of the end of table, towards the position of the head.
- There is this amazing product known as the foot control, which keeps the hands free to do other jobs, as the foot can now be used to change the position of the table. Now lowering or elevating the patient over the table is just a foot tap away.
- Foldable side rails are meant to protect the patient from falling, at the same time offering easy access to the sonographer, by folding the rails when needed.
- Interventional patient drapes are essential to protect the patient and the sonographer from any kind of infection due to contact with the body fluid. There are ultrasound accessories specifically designed to cater the cardio related tests like echo and cardiography.