Your Guide To Buying the Perfect Anesthesia Machine
Are you struggling to find the right anesthesia machine for your veterinary practice? This fast and easy guide well help you to consider the most important details when making a purchase.
1. Identify what you need
There are many different kinds of anesthesia machines available today. Figuring out what exactly what you need for your practice will help narrow things down. Determine:
- How much space is available for the machine?
- Do you use a veterinary monitor or anesthesia ventilator for interventions?
- Do you have to worry about hypothermia during surgery?
- What types of animals are you working on?
- Will you use more than one type of gas?
- Do you need a mobile machine?
2. Servicing your machine
Its important to think about the future use of your machine even after you identify your immediate needs. You also need to consider possible repair and maintenance issues.
- Where was the machine manufactured?
- What is the warranty from the manufacturer or distributor?
- How long does the warranty last?
- What is the cost for repairs/maintenance?
- What sort of service is offered if the machine breaks or is defected?
3. Do your Research
Make an in depth search on different anesthesia models to find the right one for you. Compare things like the Machine dimensions (length,width,height), Installation options (mobile or wall-mount), stability, storage space, and the warranty. You can view a list of reliable ultrasounds at keebovet.
If you take your time and choose wisely be assured that you will find the right anesthesia machine for you.