Versatile B/W Portable Ultrasound with Advanced Technologies
ECO2 Vet supports PW Function to give more accurate diagnosis capabilities with: blood flow speed measurements, S/D, PI, RI, and heart rate calculations (small animal scanning). Excellent PW Resolution and Automatic PW trace measurement will greatly improve your diagnosis confidence.
ECO2 Vet uses the latest advanced technologies such as: Compound Imaging, SRA, Multiple Beam-forming, and Tissue Harmonic Imaging. These improve the image quality, resolution, penetration and frame rate, and ECO is the only system that has all these advanced features on a black and white ultrasound.
ECO2 Vet is lightweight at 14 pounds including the battery. The AC adapter is very small and lightweight for travel, three times smaller than most other portable machines.
ECO2 Vet has a medical grade LED screen to allow a brighter image outdoors, and is energy saving and eco-friendly compared to other models with LCD.
ECO2 Vet feature's one key for full screen images, making the image as large as the 15" screen, while keeping the machine small and portable.
The latest platform and more advanced chip-set equals better image quality and features in a compact design and at an affordable price.
- Rotatable LED (0-30 degrees) with multiple viewing angles
- Ultra Compact and Ultra Light
- Portable/Easy to Carry
- Keyboard built for Ease of Use
- Dedicated Trolley Cart
- Streamlined Workflow
- I-Image (Intelligent Image Optimization)
- THI( Tissue Harmonic Imaging)
- SRA (Speckle Reduction Algorithm)
- Compound Imaging
- Full digital beam-former
- Automatic PW Trace
- AIO (automatic image optimization)
- Supports PC Printers enabling you to reduce out of pocket costs
- 8GB memory card
- 320G Hard Disk (option)
- Vehicular Charging (option)
- Less Radiation
- Less Power Consumption
- Longer usage--LED Screen
- Longer Battery Standby Time